Saturday, October 23, 2010

Welcome

Hello my fellow bloggers! My name is Candice or you can call me CandyP. I love love love fashion blogs and I follow many, but this is my first time actually creating my own. I am very new to creating and designing my blog, so bare with me as I adjust to the life of a blogger. I love fashion its apart of who I am so this blog will be a reflection of my love for fashion and my very own personal style. I have many styles I take bits and pieces from everywhere. I think everyone should have their own personal unique style. I would say my main style is glam girly with a pinch of urban chic but it varies. Dare to be different and forget about what other people think, its your life and you dress how ever you want. I respect people who dont care about what other people think. Again Welcome to my blog Enjoy! Feel free to follow it<3

No comments:

Post a Comment