Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Model of the Month: Candice Swanepoel
















So I've been trying to post about a model each month, I think this is my third model post. So now I'm going to keep them coming. This is Candice not me but Candice Swanepoel lol. Love that we have the same name she's a total babe=)
Candice is a 22 year old South African model. She recently became a Victoria's Secret Angel in 2010 and has graced the covers of Vogue, Elle, GQ, and Ocean Drive. She has walked the runway for many, which include designers like, Dolce and Gabbana, Betsey Johnson, and Diane von Fürstenberg. She's very hot and I'm pretty sure many agree with me, male and female. Also her pretty blue eyes are stunning. Her style is very chic, sexy, with a little bit of edge. I'm looking forward to seeing more of her in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment